Cluster Care meet once a week in the Sports Club at Cropredy. A hot lunch is provided, and also morning and afternoon tea and cakes.
We aim to provide clients with a warm and happy family atmosphere and stimulation to suit the individual; we value and respect each person’s individuality and ensure that we preserve their dignity.
An extensive programme of enjoyable activities helps to motivate, educate and care for clients, aiming for improvement in their physical and mental health and wellbeing.
- Educational – Discussions, Quizzes, Competitions
- Arts and Crafts – Card Making, Painting
- Creative – Flower Arranging, Sweet Making, Dough Modelling
- Entertainment – Entertainers, Speakers, Film Shows, Sing-a-longs
- Mental Stimulation – Mind Exercises, Word Target
- Table Games – Whist, Scrabble, Dominoes
- Gentle Games – Croquet, Curling, Skittles, Wii Sports, Seated Exercises
- Social – Birthday Celebrations, Reminiscences, Day Outings, Meals Out
We welcome new members, and a free trial day may be arranged.
We arrange transport for visiting members.
For fuller details of Cluster Care Day Opportunities, and contact details, please see the brochure