July ’18 Meeting Agenda
View Minutes of Previous Meetings
Councillors are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of
Bourtons Parish Council
to be held at the Village Hall, Great Bourton on
Tuesday 10th 2018 at 7.30pm
Attendance: to receive apologies for absence and to record those present at meeting.
Declarations of interest: to receive updates.
Public Participation Session: to receive questions and comments from members of the public on any items on the agenda, to be noted as matters for next agenda or points of information.
Minutes: To receive and approve Minutes of Bourton Parish Council Meetings held in June 2018
01 Footpaths update
- To receive any updates/reports from Footpath Warden/OCC.
02 Highways update
- Pothole and highways issues updates
03 Village benches
- To receive any updates.
- Review of inspection reports.
05 Website updates
- To receive any update.
06 Garners Field development update
- Update on progress.
07 Playgrounds & public spaces update
- Great Bourton: Cllr safety inspection.
- Little Bourton: Cllr safety inspection.
08 Allotments update
- New applications and vacancies.
09 Public transport
a To receive any updates.
10 Village Hall / Community Hall
- Any matters arising.
- Discuss arrangements to extend membership of Community Hall working group.
- Rearrange date for liaison meeting with VHMC.
- To receive any updates.
50 Finance & administration
- To receive and APPROVE receipts and outgoing payments since last meeting.
- To receive and APPROVE the financial statement for July 2018. (Note: this can be viewed here)
- To receive and ACCEPT the Internal Auditor’s report.
- Publicity and promotion of casual vacancy on parish council.
60 Planning applications
Consider any new planning applications and note planning decisions since last meeting.
- Stonelea School Lane Great Bourton Banbury OX17 1QY – Ref. No: 18/01074/F
- Change of access to Barn on A423 Southam Road.
To receive and consider any new correspondence.
80 New Business
Matters arising from correspondence etc, to discuss and propose:
- Development of Welcome Pack for new residents.
90 District & County Councillors report
- To receive any updates and information from CDC and OCC.
Date of agenda: 03/07/18 Stephen M Bowen Parish Clerk
Note of declaration of interest:
Any Member arriving after the start of the meeting is asked to declare personal interests as soon as practicable after their arrival even if the item in question has been considered: with the exception of the circumstances listed in paragraph 9(2) of the Local Code of Conduct for Members, a Member with a personal interest also has a prejudicial interest if it is one which a member of the public with knowledge of the relevant facts would reasonably regard as so significant that it is likely to prejudice the Member’s judgement of the public interest. In such circumstances the Member must withdraw from the meeting room and should inform the Chairman accordingly; It is not practicable to offer detailed advice during the meeting on whether or not a personal interest should be declared or whether a personal interest should also be regarded as prejudicial.