June ’18 Meeting Agenda
Councillors are hereby summoned to attend the meeting of
Bourtons Parish Council
to be held at the Village Hall, Great Bourton on
Tuesday June 12th 2018 at 7.30pm
Attendance: to receive apologies for absence and to record those present at meeting.
Declarations of interest: to receive updates.
Public Participation Session: to receive questions and comments from members of the public on any items on the agenda, to be noted as matters for next agenda or points of information.
Minutes: To receive and approve Minutes of Bourton Parish Council Meeting held in May 2018
01 Footpaths update
- To receive any updates/reports from Footpath Warden.
- Update: Bourton path 14, permissive diversion at Peewit Farm.
02 Highways update
- Pothole and highways issues updates
- Consider Clerk brief about vehicle weight restrictions
03 Village benches
- To receive any updates.
- Review of inspection reports.
05 Website update
- To receive any update.
06 Garners Field development update
- Update on progress.
07 Playgrounds & public spaces update
- Great Bourton: Cllr safety inspection.
- Reminder from Clerk re lease & future plans
- Little Bourton: Cllr safety inspection.
08 Allotments update
- New applications and vacancies.
- Consider issues created by untended plots
09 Public transport
a To receive any updates.
- Update on effect of school transport cuts reported on BBC News with regard to Cropredy School.
- Update from Cllr Walker re local transport research.
10 Village Hall / Community Hall
- Any matters arising.
- To receive any updates.
50 Finance & administration
- To receive and APPROVE receipts and outgoing payments since last meeting.
- To receive and APPROVE the financial statement for June 2018.
- Update on internal, and external audit process.
- To receive and ACCEPT the 2017/18 accounts, supporting statement.
- To receive ACCEPT and sign the Governance statement, and summary accounting statements.
60 Planning applications
Consider any new planning applications and note planning decisions since last meeting.
- 18/00735/F: Mr & Mrs Martin, Rock House, Manor Road, GB: extension granted to allow Council to consider listed building implications.
- Consider response received from CDC re Foxden investigation.
To receive and consider any new correspondence.
- Consider letter from a resident re planning issues on GB>Cropredy road.
- Announcement from OCC about potential joint working arrangement with CDC to replace current link with SNDC.
80 New Business
Matters arising from correspondence etc, to discuss and propose:
90 District & County Councillors report
- To receive any updates and information from CDC and OCC.
Date of agenda: 04/06/18 Stephen M Bowen Parish Clerk
View Minutes of Previous Meetings
Note of declaration of interest:
Any Member arriving after the start of the meeting is asked to declare personal interests as soon as practicable after their arrival even if the item in question has been considered: with the exception of the circumstances listed in paragraph 9(2) of the Local Code of Conduct for Members, a Member with a personal interest also has a prejudicial interest if it is one which a member of the public with knowledge of the relevant facts would reasonably regard as so significant that it is likely to prejudice the Member’s judgement of the public interest. In such circumstances the Member must withdraw from the meeting room and should inform the Chairman accordingly; It is not practicable to offer detailed advice during the meeting on whether or not a personal interest should be declared or whether a personal interest should also be regarded as prejudicial.